Bedroom and kitchen in the Latex Suite
The cosy living area is furnished in colonial style. Here you can eat, sleep and relax. The small, well-equipped kitchen is integrated into an old desk which underlines the stylish decor. Catch your breath between sessions and enjoy a revitalizing coffee from the nespresso machine.
- 1x sparkling wine and 1x water
- Nespresso machine with 2 capsules
- Coffee machine with fresh beans and electric coffee grinder
- Kettle and four different sorts of tea
- Salt, pepper, sugar, sweetener
- 2 hot plates
- Plates, bowls, chopping board
- Glasses (for soft drinks, wine and champagne), cups
- Cutlery, bottle opener, corkscrew, pizza cutter, scissors, knife, cooking spoon, spatula etc.
- Pots and pans
Latex Suite bathroom
The spacious bathroom is set in scene by 300 year old oak beams and a natural stone wall. The rain shower and designer tiles create an relaxing ambience to unwind and escape in.